Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Designed for every excursion. 10' x 30″ x 6″ and can hold up to 275 lbs. Weighs an ultralight 17 lbs when inflated for easy transport.
- Topped with a textured and comfortable EVA deck for secure paddling while on deck. Plus, Weekender-10' is dog-friendly!
- Easily deflate and roll your board when not in use. When deflated and rolled, Weekender-10' measures at only 11″x36″. Stash it anywhere from your Prius, your closet, to your garage.
- Constructed from durable, ArmorStrength PVC. A tough build means tough riding. Compared to traditional SUPs, Retrospec iSUPs fare better when in contact with rocks, shoals, and any dings that occur along the way.
- Includes everything you need to get your afloat. An adjustable lightweight paddle, carry bag, high-pressure dual action pump, removable fins, leash, and waterproof phone case.
More Kayaks To Choose From
- ✔ EASY TRANSPORT – Lightweight and compact, this kayak is easy to assemble and, with the Boston valve, it inflates and deflates in minutes; paddles come apart and the pieces can be conveniently stored with the boat in the included carrying bag allowing you to take the fun of kayaking wherever you go.Grab line on both ends. Streamlined design for easy paddling.
- ✔ READY FOR ADVENTURE – Explorer K2 Kayak is great for experiencing lakes and mild rivers with a friend, this kayak is sporty and fun with a streamlined design for easy paddling, with the bright yellow color and sporty graphics this makes the kayak highly visible in the water
- ✔ STABILITY – Made with rugged vinyl construction and built for performance, this sturdy kayak has an inflatable I-beam floor, a low-profile deck, and high-buoyancy side chambers for stability, comfort, and function; the removable skeg provides exceptional directional movement
- Constructed of uv-protected high-density Polyethylene. Multiple footrest positions for different size riders. Stable flat bottom
- Adjustable padded seat back and seat pad for comfort. Two flush mounted fishing rod holders. One top mount fishing rod Holder
- Front and rear shock cord straps. Two 6" storage compartments in rear and center. One paddlekeeper, one adult black paddle
- ✔ SUPER-STRONG – SuperStrong enhanced molecular formulation PVC provides superior strength and durability, ensuring high impact and abrasion resistance
- ✔ LOW PROFILE DESIGN – The Challenger K2 has a streamlined low-profile design that is perfect for easy paddling in lakes and mild rivers
- ✔ COCKPIT SEATS – Built with removable and adjustable seats, the cockpit design is spacious and comfortable, providing plenty of room for your legs and gear
Last update on 2023-09-05 at 00:44 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Purchasing a New Kayak
Comfort is the most important issue you'll want to take into consideration if you are buying a new kayak.
If you are considering purchasing a new kayak, you can find some issues that you simply must unquestionably look at prior to you go out and basically devote the cash. The initial matter you ought to figure out is whether you recognize what you are getting into. If you have only ever applied rental kayaks, then you definately might wish to buy a kayak that is just like the sorts that you have used in the previous.
The primary issue you must take into account is whether it will be effortless to suit your needs to have into the cockpit wearing the garments that you are thinking of sporting kayaking. Massive people ought to make sure the kayak these are obtaining includes a great deal of area for them to get in - you don’t desire to learn that you simply can not quickly get in and out of your kayak when you are presently in the seaside. If in any respect feasible, you ought to see if you can not less than consider acquiring into the kayak ahead of you purchase it. How nicely the kayak will take care of in different water disorders is another important issue which you should really take into consideration. If you are not going to be in a position to manage your kayak when you’re over the water, then there is no point in shopping for that unique model of kayak. This is certainly a different reason why you'll want to see if you can check out the kayak that you’re thinking of acquiring ahead of you in fact pay out for it.
If you are not absolutely sure whether you will be allowed to check out a kayak just before you purchase it, then you’ll almost certainly need to speak to a friend who may have that form of kayak. The very best issue to look for within a kayak is whether it is actually much like (or even the identical as) kayak you have previously been ready to utilize. If you’re thinking of purchasing a new kayak which has a rudder or skegs, then you certainly really should also look into attempting out the rudder very first. That way, you’ll manage to see whether or not the rudder moves nicely. In case the kayak features a faulty rudder, or if you think that you simply won’t be capable to do the job the rudder as simply as you’d like, you then should really possibly seem at another kayak.
Something you must generally understand, even so, is the fact that until you’ve really brought the kayak with you on a significant journey, you are going to possibly not know specifically how properly it will take care of in excess of an extended time period of time. This means that despite the fact that you might be wanting to be sure that you just get the exact kayak you want, it is always feasible you might be astonished. The best way to stay away from it when you are purchasing a new kayak, on the other hand, will be to attempt to locate a seller who will allow you check out the kayak before you commit to buying it.
A number of decades in the past there were two to 3 models of Kayaks readily available. Never be stunned if these days you go inside the market place to search out 50 diverse ultra specialized Kayaks.
The evident first question is what sort of kayaking will you do? Fundamentally there exists river, lake, and sea kayaking. River kayaks are incredibly short and difficult boats meant for maneuverability as well as the abuse of whitewater rapids. Sea kayaks are sleek and light and are created for cruising. Then you will discover basic kayaks that will be used on sea lakes.
There are actually 3 standard kinds of kayaks as far as structure and supplies are concerned.
Rigid kayaks are made from plastic, wood or carbon fiber. They're typically probably the most reasonably priced and are they're by far the most well-liked as well. Plastic boats are difficult and reliable but the moment damaged can be really tough to restore. Fiberglass boats are far more highly-priced than plastic but injury is conveniently repaired, they're also fairly light.
For kayak fans who value aesthetics and attractiveness, you could would like to seem at some wooden boats; they are thoroughly crafted and quite beautiful kayaks. You will find kits accessible for folks that are prepared to build their very own.
A folding kayak is generally made from wood or aluminum. Their costs are usually high, nevertheless they are inclined to final longer, and therefore are also very effortless to retailer.
Inflatable boats supply excellent portability and storage area. They're typically the least high priced kayaks you are able to obtain. Kayak fanatics for whom storage and transportation is a main situation will locate a fantastic choice in these boats.
One more option to ponder is no matter if to choose a single-passenger or double-passenger kayak. Each have their very own pros and disadvantages. For a pleasurable family members journey, the double kayak is ideal. It's rapid and stable but lacks the maneuverability of a single Kayak.
Soon after determining about the fashion of kayak you wish to acquire, value turns into a large element in identifying specifically which model to order.