Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Perception Outlaw 11.5 | Sit on Top Fishing Kayak | Fold Away Lawn Chair Seat | 4 Rod Holders | Integrated Tackle Trays | 11′ 6″ | Dapper
- The newest generation in affordable fishing – Made in USA
- Designed to accommodate small to extra large paddlers
- Optimized and elevated seating console – frame seat folds and is removable
- Large bow and stern tank wells provide ample storage for crates and fishing gear
- 2 double-barrel rod holders can accommodate up to 4 fishing rods
- 3 solo mount recesses – enable you to easily add mounts & accessory holders (sold separately) without drilling
- Molded-in trays and cup holders keep important items and refreshments within easy reach
- Unique molded bow and stern handles for easy transport; Side handles double as gear tracks
- Boat Length: 11' 6″
- Max Carrying Capacity: 425 lbs
More Kayaks To Choose From
- ESSENTIAL MARINE SAFETY GEAR: The Compact Throw is Level Six’s simplest and smallest rescue line throw bag, an essential piece of safety equipment for kayaks, canoes, docks and marine use featuring 16m (52.4’) of high-vis floating rope in a lightweight, bright orange, self-draining, 600d nylon bag with webbing clip.
- 52’ HIGH-VIS FLOATING ROPE: The Compact Quick Throw features 16m (52.4’) of tough, 1/4" dynamic polypropylene floating rope with a 24% elongation stretch threshold and a 2 KN (440lb) breaking strength.
- WEBBING ATTACHMENT CLIP: Webbing belt clip allows for easy attachment to a belt, canoe gunwale, kayak lash point, SUP board, backpack, inflatable raft or dock ring.
- The Intex Challenger K2 Kayak is sporty and fun with a streamlined design for easy paddling
- The bright green color and sporty graphics make the kayak highly visible in the water
- 2 86 inch aluminum paddles and an Intex high output pump for easy inflation and deflation
- Comfortable for anyone: Kayak includes an adjustable inflatable seat with backrest; Cockpit designed for comfort and space
- Dimensions: Inflated size 10 feet 3 x 3 feet x 1 feet 8 inch; Maximum weight capacity: 400 pounds
- Directional stability: Removable SKEG for directional stability
Last update on 2022-06-11 at 19:01 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Purchasing a New Kayak
Comfort could be the most important thing you should consider in the event you are buying a new kayak.
If you’re considering purchasing a new kayak, you can find several matters you ought to undoubtedly take into account prior to you go out and in fact devote the cash. The first factor you should figure out is whether or not you understand what you’re finding into. If you’ve only ever utilised rental kayaks, then you definately may possibly wish to obtain a kayak that is much like the types that you have utilized in the past.
The initial matter you'll want to think about is whether or not it will likely be uncomplicated to suit your needs to obtain to the cockpit wearing the clothes that you are thinking of sporting kayaking. Significant persons need to make certain the kayak these are getting has a great deal of room for them to get in - you really do not desire to determine that you can not simply get in and from your kayak when you’re already on the seaside. If at all achievable, you need to see if you're able to not less than try out receiving to the kayak in advance of you buy it. How well the kayak will manage in numerous water ailments is an additional main point that you just must contemplate. If you are not likely to be capable to regulate your kayak when you’re to the water, then there is no point in purchasing that particular model of kayak. This is often an additional motive why it is best to see if you can try out the kayak that you’re thinking of shopping for in advance of you actually spend for it.
If you’re not sure whether you will be permitted to try out a kayak in advance of you buy it, then you will most likely would like to talk to a pal who could have that type of kayak. The most effective point to search for inside a kayak is whether it is similar to (or the identical as) kayak that you have by now been capable to make use of. If you’re considering purchasing a new kayak that has a rudder or skegs, then you certainly should really also look into striving out the rudder 1st. That way, you’ll manage to see whether the rudder moves effectively. Should the kayak has a faulty rudder, or in the event you feel that you won’t manage to get the job done the rudder as quickly as you’d like, then you definitely should probably search at another kayak.
One thing you need to usually notice, however, is that until eventually you have in fact brought the kayak with you on the key trip, you are going to almost certainly not know specifically how effectively it can manage in excess of an extended time period of time. Because of this even though you will be wanting to make certain that you simply get the exact kayak that you just want, it is generally doable that you simply could be stunned. The simplest way to stay clear of it when you are buying a new kayak, having said that, is always to attempt to locate a seller who'll allow you try out the kayak ahead of you commit to getting it.
Several decades ago there have been two to 3 designs of Kayaks out there. Don't be amazed if these days you go within the marketplace to seek out 50 different ultra specialized Kayaks.
The apparent initial question is what type of kayaking will you do? Essentially there exists river, lake, and sea kayaking. River kayaks are incredibly short and hard boats meant for maneuverability plus the abuse of whitewater rapids. Sea kayaks are sleek and light and therefore are developed for cruising. Then you will find general kayaks that will be applied on sea lakes.
You can find three basic sorts of kayaks as far as structure and materials are concerned.
Rigid kayaks are made of plastic, wood or carbon fiber. They're ordinarily probably the most reasonably priced and are they can be one of the most well known as well. Plastic boats are tough and reputable but after damaged might be pretty difficult to restore. Fiberglass boats are additional pricey than plastic but injury is easily repaired, they may be also quite light.
For kayak lovers who value aesthetics and beauty, you might choose to seem at some wooden boats; these are carefully crafted and incredibly stunning kayaks. There are actually kits offered for individuals that are prepared to create their very own.
A folding kayak is often made from wood or aluminum. Their charges tend to be large, but they usually last longer, and therefore are also quite simple to shop.
Inflatable boats provide good portability and storage space. They may be usually the least highly-priced kayaks you are able to get. Kayak enthusiasts for whom storage and transportation can be a major issue will discover a very good possibility in these boats.
One more alternative to ponder is no matter whether to decide on a single-passenger or double-passenger kayak. Each have their particular positive aspects and down sides. For any exciting family members adventure, the double kayak is excellent. It can be speedy and secure but lacks the maneuverability of a single Kayak.
Immediately after deciding within the style of kayak you ought to acquire, selling price turns into a big aspect in identifying precisely which model to get.